Pediatricians Call It What It Is – Child Abuse
The American College of Pediatricians has released an in-depth report stating that the move to indoctrinate children with the idea that they can pick their gender amounts to child abuse. They are urging legislators and educators to reject all policies that would condition children to accept chemical and surgical distortions allowing people to impersonate the opposite sex.
Don’t miss events that effect Hoosiers Click Here to Sign up for AFA of Indiana’s eAlert
Some of the points made in their report include the following:
• Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait. “XY” and “XX” chromosomes are genetic markers, not a disorder.
• No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender is a psychological concept, not an objective biological one.
• A person thinking he or she is something they are not, at best, is a sign of confusion.
• Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous.
• When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.
• People who identify as “feeling like the opposite sex” or “somewhere in between” do not comprise a third sex. They remain biological men or biological women.
• 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls accept their biological sex after puberty without any counseling.
• Those who use cross-sex hormones or undergo sex surgeries even in the most LGBTQ affirming countries still have suicide rates 20 times higher than the general public.
• Conditioning children into a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex amounts to child abuse.
• Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs. This, in turn, virtually ensures that they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.
• Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
Read more on the details of the American College of Pediatricians findings here: http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
Sign up to Receive AFA of Indiana’s Weekly eAlert